Delivery service available for every state in NIgeria

Friday 8 September 2017

Weekend Testimony:

 25/08/17
Loreetta's Testimony:
My name is Loretta Kama, for the benefit of those who may not know my name.....
joined Oriflame Sweden in the year 2015 September, around this time ie closing of the month and I was able to get 6people that registered and 5 bought products
I closed a super 6% cos I had 1080bp nothing knowing I am to close well but thank God I learnt which is helping me today guiding my team members
I really want to thank God cos He's been God all the way.
When I met Mr Bode and he explained business for me, I asked him a question, Sir please where will I get to And I will start traveling? And he said become a gold director
And since then I started working towards a gold director
Today, I am super excited that the dream became a reality!!
I just got my Visa and my mother's Visa delivered today!
I was working at home when I got a call and I went to the office for pick up my passport!
My dear brothers and sisters, look not upon ur upline cos in my case, my uplines are not going except the first generation upline
What am I saying, work the work and enjoy all that Oriflame has promised.
This is the second international trip am embarking on courtesy Oriflame
Who dash me international trip before but see what God has done for me oooooo!
So I pray for us all here today, that my God will favour you all, bless you all beyond measure in Jesus name Amen
Join me celebrate this Big God, the over do God.
Thank you all for your true support and show of real love
My God will not disappoint you all in Jesus name Amen
Oriflame is so real, don't be left behind ooooo.
Odia Cyril

No comments:

Post a Comment